Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1st Products Blog: Face Soap

So, I am going to start blogging about different products I use that I really like and different things I try so that, 1. I don't forget them, and 2. anyone that reads this can see what I use/do and what does/does not work for me!  I am definitely going to still be blogging about my family, because they are my pride and joy, but I am going to involve this too.

To start, I have been breaking out lately for some reason.  Not sure why.  However, I have not been using any face soap, just regular soap.  I bought from Walmart "Equate beauty's Blemish Control Apricot Scrub".  Here is what it looks like.

I am hoping it will work out.  I will let you know the progress as I use it.  The bottle states to use it 2-3 times a day.  Will update with how often I use it also.  I will say, with the initial wash, it is very grainy, so if you have sensitive skin, may irritate it.  Luckly I do not.  It smells really good and feels really good on my skin.  My face afterward, felt refreshed, clean and soft!  I'm excited to see if it helps!  I looked at the active ingredients and it is 1% higher in the acne fighting medicine than Neutrogena stuff I was using.  We shall see!!

I found on Pinterest a recipe for a blackhead eraser.  It actually did work!  You take 1 TBSP of Baking Soda and mix it with 1/4 cup milk.  You rub it into blackhead prone area with a soft makeup sponge and then wash off.  It seriously erased it like a magic eraser!  It was crazy! Not sure if it is cleaning it and removing dirt or just the surface but it did work!  Maybe I will put these two together and get super clear skin!!  

That's it for my products section today!  Tune in later!  I have so many things I want to blog about for products and on my family!

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment